TTRockstars has a web portal that is user friendly and well-guided. It is almost impossible for users to face any sort of doubts while using the web portal. Nevertheless, it is understandable that the users could come across issues while accessing the portal. Therefore, to resolve all the residual doubts, complaints, or issues pertaining to TTRockstars online portal, we have designed a few Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for your immediate assistance. So, go through these FAQs thoroughly and get answers to all your residual questions.
- What to do if an account of a student is hacked?
It is most likely that the hack is done by one of the fellow-classmates as it is really difficult to access someone else’s account without the username or password. It is very much possible that the breach is done by the child themselves, or by the teacher or by accident. If money is spent from such a breach, the same could be recovered by the teacher by going to “My School,” then selecting Avatar Refunds for guidance on how to change the passwords and get a refund of the purchases made by the breach. It is pertinent to mention here that TTRockstars does not track the user’s IP addresses.
- Is it safe for my child’s name to appear online where there are multiple people? Is it safe?
The portal is very safe and secure. Every member of the community of TTRockstars is verified. Therefore, the names are safe with the teachers, parents, and other business owners of the company. It is also pertinent to mention here that at the end of the game, only the name is mentioned along with no other information. Therefore, without the location and school name, it is almost impossible to track down a kid. Hence, don’t worry.
- My child was fined, what is it for?
The program fines the user child with 500 coins if they answer ten questions incorrectly within 10 seconds.
- Do you have any parent letters and other display materials?
Yes, both of them are available on the Downloads page.
- What is the process of setting up a tournament using Pastoral brands?
Here is the step-by-step process:
- After logging in, go to My School > Pupil Setup > Pastoral Bands.
- After selecting your competitors, continue to click on Move Selected, then Create New, then Competition, and finally click on Add.
- The event lets them play 4 to 5 times in the Competition Rock Arena. Make sure that the main computer is connected to the projector.
TTRockstars believes in its customer’s satisfaction. Therefore, every task that a user has to do on the portal is made really easy. Everything can be done on a click of a button on your smartphone or computer. In addition to this, the learning process of the times table becomes so fun. If there are any other questions in your mind, do not hesitate to contact the customer support team of TTRockstars and get all your queries answered.